View Single Post
Old 12-21-2005, 08:08 PM

Default Re: For CUNY students...

[ QUOTE ]
As far as Brooklyn College goes, finals are rescheduled if the strike is not settled by 5PM on the previous days. I think that applies to all CUNY schools so I don't think you have to worry about there being a final tomorrow.

[/ QUOTE ]

Since it is not clear how long the strike might last, students and faculty should continue to prepare as if the exam period will proceed normally beyond each current day of the strike. Postponement of exams will be determined on a day-by-day basis. If City subway and bus systems are not running by 6:00 a.m. on an exam day, all exams for that day (and evening) will be cancelled and rescheduled. A tentative strike contingency schedule appears below. If transportation systems are running by 6:00 a.m., students and faculty should proceed with exams as scheduled. Information about whether exams will take place as scheduled, and/or when rescheduled exams will take place, will be available and updated regularly on the College’s website and via the telephone hotline (646-312-INFO).

PS. I go to Baruch