View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 08:31 PM

Default Re: Yet another Absolute problem, I quit.

I had a problem like that when the site opened. I tried reinstalling but never helped until I changed directories. Even if you uninstall it leaves a few files behind. When you are installing change the directory to absolute poker2 and then see if that fixes the problem. Worked for me. Support is useless.

[ QUOTE ]
The following is an email I sent off as I haven't been able to open the client since the 5th, and have sent a total of 6 emails about it.I have only recieved 3 from them, none of which give my any idea on how to fix the problem. I can't get to the cashier to get the money out either. I had a similar, but just as frustrating a problem about a year ago. I left for a while then, but tried it again recently. I won't ever play there again.

[ QUOTE ]
There is a reason I sent this to every available address on your website, and posted this to the 2+2 forums. It is as follows:

I sent my original email about ticket [#1535730]and me being completely unable to launch the application on 12/5/05. It is now 12/10/05, and I have not been given an answer on how to launch the program. I beleive you have had adequate time to figure out what happened with your latest upgrade and tell me what to do, but that hasn't happened. I have, however, recieved various emails from various support personnel who very obviously aren't talking to each other. This is very frustrating, and it is not the first time that a technical issue has kept me from accessing your site.

As I cannot open the client to get to the cashier window, please send all funds in my account to the Neteller account that they were deposited from. I would then like you to close my account, and send confirmation to my email address that is associated with the account.

Should you require any additional information, you have my telephone number, as your staff called me the last time this happened.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll update.

Nate

[/ QUOTE ]