View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 05:38 PM

Default Re: Las Vegas weeklong tournament trip

[ QUOTE ]
I'm going to Vegas tomorrow for about a week to play various tournaments they offer during the week, including the 500 buy in daily tournament at Bellagio.

I'm happy with buy ins as low as 40, but will definitely play a few of the 500 dollar buy in events at Bellagio and probably Wynn (since I heard they have this same buy in). I'll have enough bankroll to play as many tournaments as I want, but don't plan on going over 500+40 unless I cash well in an earlier event.

I was curious what people's experiences have been with these daily tournaments and style of play. I'm pretty comfortable adjusting to a wide variety of playing styles.

How would you spend a week playing tournaments exclusively the whole time? What do you think of the various cardrooms and tournaments?

I have some live tournament experience (probably a dozen including 2005 ME), have read HoH 1/2, TPFAP, Caro's Book of Tells, and am comfortable playing in these tournaments, but do expect to be outplayed by more seasoned competition.

I'd also enjoy meeting a few LV 2+2ers. PM me.

Benjamin

[/ QUOTE ]

when did the wynn start doing a daliy tourney??? any reports on how it is?