Thread: 15/30 JJ
View Single Post
Old 12-27-2005, 08:56 PM

Default Re: 15/30 JJ

Judging from your many well thought out posts, I am of the opinion that anybody who plays with you realizes that you are very aggressive. This will certainly stick in the mind of your opponents here. For example, your flop raise is a little out of line with that queen out there. When you are bet into again on the turn and pop another raise - that is pure spewing. I do not see any reason to expose yourself to a 3-bet here. You raised the flop, so the idea of you having a 10 v. a Q seems slim. Your attempt to get villain to fold a better hand would work SO MUCH BETTER if the fish were acting before the 2+2er forcing him to overcall your river bet. That way the times you have the fish beat (who calls with any pair) there might be value in your river bet as villain might fold. As it stands this river bet has as much value as enron stock.

I guess there is about a 20/1 shot that villain was betting KJ or folded a weak Q and fish called with a small pair. I really do not see any other reason that you would post such a hand.