View Single Post
Old 09-22-2005, 12:54 PM

Default Re: Let me get this all straight

[ QUOTE ]
If you don't find your answers on those pages, and since I believe 100% that the government is responsible for 9/11, I will back up my claims by answering anybody's tough questions. . . as long as the flaming is kept to a minimum.[/b]

[/ QUOTE ]

Here is my question:

The Government does a lot of thing half-arse... but not things as important as government sponsored consipiracies.

If in fact the government allowed and/or orchestrated these attacks; why were the attackers so unprepared.

In all reality, it's amazing any group smaller than 50% of the passengers could take over a plan with razor blades.

I think there are a lot of flaws in most of these theories, but the big one is how un-prepared the terrorist were to actually pull this off.

Furthermore, the best pilots in the world would have a hard time flying a Jumbo jet into the Pentagon in a manner which just "grazed non-critical area and didn't not cause substantial damage"... it was just dumb luck.

One conspiracy theory I will bye into... is that a government plane shot down the airliner that went down over PA; then the government released fabricated tales of heroism.