View Single Post
Old 02-20-2005, 05:15 AM

Default Results

Hand 1:

I layed it down. Both UTG and UTG+1 called the reraise

Flop came K[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img]7[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]

On the flop, it was checked to the reraiser. He bet T1200 and they both folded. I was the dealer in that hand so I toke the liberty of looking at what the turn and river would have been and the [img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] never came but the T[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img] on the river would have made me quad Ten's.

I am NOT result oriented and DO belive I made a good fold, but I really hesitated pre-flop. Had it been T1000 to me I would have muck whitout considering and T500 or less, auto call. Am I right here?

BTW: 5 out of 9 of my friends said fold before I told them the outcome, the other 4 said call and play for a set.

Hand 2:

I pushed, Bad timing since the Agro chip leader limped in JJ... SB had A3o, killing one of my outs. SB ended up making a wheel and toke the small main pot and I got busted on the bubble...

Here, every one agreed on my move but me. I reconsidered and reallised I could take a flop and make a decision there. What do you think?

Thanks

-Happy [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]