Old 11-03-2005, 05:51 PM

Default Re: Tiffany Writes an Article

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
Have at it. [img]/images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]

Best,
Tiffany

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually, if that's really you, then I actually feel bad for starting this thread. I post with the assumption that it's only talk amongst the few of us here. So apologies if I hurt your feelings.

[/ QUOTE ]

How come I get the vision of a big beer can landing on your head about now, you little wussy ... "oh, no, I didn't realize the person that I was rediculing might actually read what I said. I'm so sorry." What a candy ass.

And, here is the thing. I suspect that Tiffany ... it has been confirmed her acount is the real deal ... probably would enjoy talking about why pocket 3's and 6s aren't premium hands, and why playing a hand today because you played it yesterday isn't +EV. But not when it is laced by all the "know it all ... I'm better than everyone else even though I can't even afford to enter the WSOP" crap that you find in this forum.

Tifany ... leave this forum as soon as you can, and don't turn back. Go straight to the MTT forum, and others here, where they actually talk poker. You'll still get your share of abuse there (some of it deserved, IMHO), but at least people will talk to you about poker with a little more respect.

NCAces