View Single Post
Old 12-24-2004, 02:36 AM

Default Re: Please critique this hand!!!

The guy directly in front of me in this hand was well known at the table to play any ace. I put him on A rag and was hoping he would hit on his rag for two pair. My first instinct was to bet the flop because of the clubs, but I was sure one of them would of bet their draw. I mis played it and paid dearly, however if that Q would of been a spade and not a club I would be calling myself a genius. If I had it to do all over again I would hit the flop hard and take it right there,. Knowing the kind of player he was I would of been all in at that point anyway because he would of pulled the trigger and I would of been obligated to call obviously. But I have been cashing in a ton of tournaments and am just looking for a way to get to that next level and finally take first in a big one. I am sure some of you have read my other whiny posts about JJ losing to JQ on the final table etc. I am by no means a seasoned pro, I've only been playing for about 6 months. So all these reply's really help me and I want to thank everyone (except for Doug, don't need any smartass remarks from the peanut gallery). Anymore?