View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 09:53 PM

Default Re: Choose your seat (complex)

[ QUOTE ]
And note that while seat 5 is labeled tight-passive, he's also labeled a winner in the game, which means he's better than most you'll come across. I see no great reason to want have him on my immediate left.

[/ QUOTE ]

How about "He never bluffs"? We also get free cards OOP more than often which is awesome.

[ QUOTE ]
We know aggro is a bad hand reader and over-aggro. We know the other guy is passive post-flop. We don't have a good sense of if they apply pressure correctly or react to it correctly (although both have a bit of the call-down in them). These two acting in tandem should mean that we'll be able to play pretty well post-flop when its us against the blinds.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think we will probably make good money playing against the blinds from 1-2, I just think we will make more from seat 4-5. We get to play against the worst player very often when we have the button, that is great. Our blind steals from the SB are good because he is too tight, and won't be defending enough. When he does defend, it will kinda suck, because he is a good player, but even if he is good, passivity is not a good trait to have in blind steal situations.