View Single Post
Old 12-20-2005, 09:36 AM

Default Re: Spewing? Do you ever fire the third bullet here?

[ QUOTE ]
We are sitting with 200, 60 is pretty intimidating to most in this game.

[/ QUOTE ]

Obviously not for those players, who call you with AJ here [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img] I dont know, full pot bet or push surely looks more like a set or top two pair for most players here. Not saying you should have used that play, but I understand that most bad players will not be impressed by your turn bet too much.

[ QUOTE ]

I'm not exactly getting odds to call a pot bet, if someone behind me raises it sucks, and my implied odds are bad here as well. I guess I can hope for an overcall, or hope for him to actually pay off my fishing when the board brings the obvious third diamond? I like folding this flop.

[/ QUOTE ]

Im not too sure. If someone raises sure you can fold, but how often do check-raises really happen? It seems these players love slowplaying everything. I like the implied odds, and I think that you can get a freecard to the river even though you are OOP. I call with decent flushdraws very often at the flop, maybe a leak, dont know. Someone should do a detailed analysis about the math, I'm too lazy right now lol.

I think betting out OOP is alot better than check-raising in most situations. All in all in this one maybe its really Betting Out >>> Fold === Check-Call >>> Check-Raise