View Single Post
Old 11-01-2004, 11:58 PM

Default Re: NL Player having fun with limit....

Well ok noone likes my turn checkraises, dont know if I deserved that post though bdk lol. If you would prefer to tell me why the checkraise attempt is wrong like the others did that would be even cooler than giving me a cookie, anyways i digress. I've noticed that lower limit players always put you on AK when you pf raise, and the pf raise, bet flop, check turn line really looks like I have just Ahigh and am giving up on it. Its worked to induce bets from people with just about any pair. However I understand it still probably isnt the correct play if the risk of it getting checked through is too great. How sure do I have to be that one of my opponents will bet for it to be correct? 75%? More? And in response to private joker, it doesnt matter so much that I got sucked out on, he was calling either way, but I did get him to put in the most possible money with the worst of it so I was happy with that hand. Anyways, I appreciate the responses, especially the non-sarcastic ones. Still learning.