Thread: Canadanarchy!!!
View Single Post
Old 12-01-2005, 10:58 PM

Default Re: Canadanarchy!!!

[ QUOTE ]
had to love paul martin's speech about how great a feeling it will be for canadians to sit down for christmas dinner and be able to watch on tv the real life scrooge, aka conservative party leader.

That being said if the liberals are re-elected I'm going to puke. They lied and stole from the voters. That being said, there are no really good alternatives. It will be [censored] though if after all this we have another minority government.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm really getting sick of the media and politicians making such a big deal about the fact that the election campaign will run through Christmas. I have yet to meet one person who gives a rat's ass that they didn't wait until the Spring to bring down the government.

At one time in my life I actually respected Paul Martin and thought he'd make a strong Prime Minister. I've lost all respect for him since he came to power, though. The Liberals' entire election campaign is going to consist of convincing Canadians that the Conservatives and Harper are too "scary" to elect. I just hope that the rest of Canada doesn't fall for it.