Thread: Multitabling
View Single Post
Old 08-10-2005, 05:14 PM

Default Multitabling

Ok heres something ive been thinking about, I play 4 tables normally and do ok, but I think I would do even better if I played 2 tables. I know it sounds insane, but a few things ive noticed, when I play 4 tables I make a lot of small mistakes because I dont have time to think about my decisions because im playing 4 tables. I play autopilot essentially.

I think the amount lost on small mistakes outweights the amount gained by playing 4 tables instead of 2. From what I see it seems I win the same with 4 and 2 tables, but I lose a lot more when running bad with 4 tables.

Also I really dont improve my game when playing 4 tables, I rarely remember hands as I play over 1000 a day and I analyze a few, but not as much as I would like, part of the reason behind me not moving up as fast as I would like.

Just something I have been thinking about. I think playing a max of 2 tables is best because I can pay full attention to not only my cards, but behaviors of others at the table. I dont know if im right though, somehow it doesnt seem right that playing less hands = more money, but it sure seems that way. I dont know if playing 4 or 2 tables is best in the end. Any comments would greatly help me with this dilemma.