View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 11:48 PM

Default Re: BCS bowl lines are crazy

Well...I've been fading PSU all year and it's bit me hard

FSU defense is monstrous. Michael Robinson will not have time to throw and be back to his turnover prone ways. I liken the PSU offense to a slightly worse version of Virginia Tech. Sure, PSU will stop FSU, but everyone does. I see a 16-12 type game.

The match-ups favor FSU. While PSU's florida recruits were quicker than nearly all big10 recruits, these were the guys passed over by FSU, Florida, and the U. With the speed edge gone from the Nittany Lion offense, I'm skeptical they will adjust well. Of course, I do like Galen Hall and he might be able to pull some good stuff with a month of preparation.

I also think the Big10 is seriously overrated. I think tOSU is awesome, but highly question the rest of the league. IMO, FSU played a much more difficult schedule.

Also, it's a long ways to the bowl season. Often, it appears as though a different team takes the field. FSU does have national champ calibur talent. Perhaps, they'll find it with an additional amount of practice.

Of course, I've been underestimating the Nittany Lions all year. I've had trouble forgetting the past 5 seasons. I could very well be wrong.