View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 03:09 PM

Default Re: Taking A Break From Poker

[ QUOTE ]
Insults coming from MegaBet, the KING of complaining about his opponents donkish plays seems pretty silly to me. But, whatever, enjoy not placing in the 2+2 events.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'm not insulting you, I'm stating facts. If you're not prepared for variance maybe you SHOULD quit. Some people are just not made for poker. I can brush them off and load up another game - I know I am a long term winner.

Out of all the thousands and thousands hands of poker I have ever played, I made an issue of ONE. That was in a 2+2 event and I was shocked to see such bad play from a supposed learned group of players. So I'm not sure how I can be given the title of the "king of complaining". You must not read these boards much.

I have won more 2+2 events than you, so again I'm not sure where you got "enjoy not placing in the 2+2 events" from.

Sorry to call you out and correct you in every false statement you make, but you're determined to flame me at every opportunity. If you HAVE to do it, as childish and immature as it is, at least base it on facts please.