View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 02:48 PM

Location: Pokah Is Nice, I Love Play Pokah (Chau Giang quote) Location: Massachusetts
Default Re: Taking A Break From Poker

Three separate tournaments actually. I had that happen awhile back in three multi's in a day as well. Get my money in with A/10 vs. A/7, A/10 vs. A/8 and A/10 vs. A/2 sooted, and they all hit against me, including the guy making his 2 and his flush, ugh.

Then again, I've had my Q/Q bust A/A, my Q/4 sooted bust a slowplayed pair of Aces, my K/K beat A/A, my A/4 beat A/8 sooted that had the flush draw on the turn and I hit my 4 on the river, etc. I've put plenty of bad beats on others. I think the problem is that playing online, you can suffer a lot more rough hands in short order. I can handle them pretty well live, since it's just one event. But playing multiple events during the day and getting creamed in all of them can be draining.

I'm not really on tilt, If I was I would be going crazy overplaying my bankroll and playing badly. I believe I played well, but just got unlucky in succession.

So for right now, I'm stepping back, taking a breather and making sure I remain calm and don't do something foolish.

Insults coming from MegaButt, the KING of complaining about his opponents donkish plays seems pretty silly to me. But, whatever, enjoy not placing in the 2+2 events.