View Single Post
Old 11-29-2005, 03:50 PM

Default Re: 3/6 hand vs bakkubakku

[ QUOTE ]
Is there a point to these I played so-and-so posts?

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, to see hands. And to be able to read them.

[ QUOTE ]
How are we supposed to know how you people play? Reads? Stats?

[/ QUOTE ]

Two players who play pretty decently.

[ QUOTE ]
We know nothing except that you are playing "somewhat seriously". Great. How do two random people on a board playing "somewhat seriously" play against each other?

[/ QUOTE ]

Me and bakkubakku are hardly random people, but I understand your frustration. Also, if this was some BS post where I had 32o or something, I wouldn't have wasted your time.

[ QUOTE ]
You are capable of playing just about any two cards against each other and make just about any play/bluff against each other based on what you know about each other. Your "open-minded" coldcall starts us off nicely.

[/ QUOTE ]

When two good, decent players play with each other you will be surprised just how little bluffing there actually is goihng on. I do not expect him to have garbage here and he does not expect the same out of me.

About the coldcall. Just because you wouldn't do it, or other 2p2ers wouldn't do it, it does not mean other decent to good players do it to your raises either. so when a decent or good player coldcalls you preflop what do you do? this has nothing to do with me being fancy or "making a play" at him. i'm just playing a hand of poker. nothing more nothing less.

[ QUOTE ]
I know you guys contribute to the forum in many other ways and its appreciated but this really isnt one of them.

[/ QUOTE ]

sorry you feel that way, but *i feel* there are some important concepts in this hand.