View Single Post
Old 11-18-2005, 09:34 AM

Default Re: 55$: Unsure what to do with this strong draw

[ QUOTE ]
I really wouldn't call preflop there. Not in EP. Not with so many to act after you. Also the draw is not that strong - you're drawing to the ignorant straight. The flush is far more powerful a draw. There's only one card to come as well. Your raise is not going to get anyone to fold. I'd either call or raise more on the turn, if I was going to raise at all. To be honest, I don't think I would here though. Not OOP with someone to act after you.

By the way any Q and you're dead to any A. So really, you have at best 12 outs. Keep that in mind here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't ever raise this turn. Board hit too many donks that aren't folding. Take the cheap card, you're draw isn't that great as tigerite said.

I don't take another stab at the river for the same reason I don't raise the turn. Plus your turn raise was weak as hell.

And pf is really bad. I don't think it's an issue of opinion, I'm pretty sure it's just wrong to limp there. Especially given how you played the rest of the hand (no offence, but I'm pretty sure you can't play it profitably from up front).