View Single Post
Old 08-25-2005, 12:45 PM

Default Re: Aliens and the US Government (a few facts)

I appreciate all of the replies to my original post. Here are my thoughts after reading them all.

The liberals have shown once again they have no concept of how to handle themselves when times get tough. If the liberals are in charge when the aliens finally decide to invade, we'll be paying out the ass to the aliens for Soylent Green. Something must be genetically inferior in the liberal mind to cause them to cry like weak schools girls when it comes time to defend freedom. Watch the 2 hour long documentary (Independence Day) on what will happen when the aliens invade. Specifically pay attention to the drunk pilot who flew his plane into the aliens spaceship and killed himself at the end. There is not one liberal alive that has the stones to do what that man did. That is the type of man who fought for United States independence and who is fighting for freedom of humans everywhere.
Thoroughout American history liberals have failed in the competitive political arena whenever a strong leader was needed (and don't bother throwing out JFK, he was not a liberal by today's standards). The strong survive and rise to the top, and by Darwin's survival theory this can NEVER be a liberal. They just don't have what it takes.