View Single Post
Old 08-11-2004, 05:46 AM

Default Re: Frozen account what to do?

Hi!

I've had a empire account for about 6 months, and I'm signed up under an affiliate.

2 months ago I heard about the empire500 bonus. So, I created a new account with almost the same info (same name, slightly different birthday, and different adress) and I funded the account with the same neteller I used at the first place.

Everything went smoothly until I tried to cash out my 1K$. Suddenly both my accounts were frozen. I was really hot at myself for trying to create multiple accounts without trying with a smaller amount first (just to check if it would work).

So, I emailed Empire and told them that I didn't know that it is forbidden to have 2 accounts and bla bla bla. Here's what happened. They told me to choose which account I wanted to keep and then they transfered the cash from the other account to the one I choosed.

Kind of a surprise to me, I had already booked that loss [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

They probably thinks it's more worth to keep a customer (I played about 10 hrs/week there before) than giving me a hard time and most likely never see me again. Especially since they break about even on that bonus deal, according to my calculations.

Another question, does the different skins ever doublecheck their databases against each other?

//Marcus