View Single Post
Old 12-23-2005, 09:14 PM

Default Re: Is this collusion or just bad play?

I have seen this a lot lately at 1/2 6-max. I know most of the times its just coincedence but other times its obvious they are colluding. The last time this happened I had two guys on my table both had almost exact stats (80/30) coincedentally both lost their asses as I had a very good run of cards and their plans backfired. The exact same would happen as did to you, the first would bet the second would raise forcing out other opponenets and the first bettor would always fold.

One hand I had AA and both were in the hand capped preflop the flop came 789 first guy bet I raised his partner 3-bet other guy capped (hoping I would fold but I was going nowhere with AA) next card was an ugly 9 first guy bet I called next guy raised last guy capped I called poorly but considering the opponents there was a large chance I was still ahead. Last card miracle A first guy bet I raised last guy 3-bet his partner capped I call of course the guy who 3-bet folded and other guy called with K7 (this just shows what happened almost the whole session) I raked in a nice 30BB pot and was perfectly fine with them at my table.

I didnt want to say anything to party because it was benefiting me but I still dont think it should be aloud. Next time it happens I am going to have to drop an email off to Party support.