View Single Post
Old 10-17-2005, 08:55 AM

Default Re: 300-600 hand VS Mimi Tran

I think this river is a good place for a donk bet. I can't see folding as I think you're giving her and the BB too much credit for big aces. This is a pretty good board for AT and that's a good river considering it wouldn't help an ace you're beating. Folding to a raise on the river would also be easy. And the rivers she checks will be the ones you wish you bet.

Ya basically to sum up my river thought. You can't fold. If you donk bet she'll likely raise if she has 2 pair or trips which is what you're putting her on and you can safely fold. If you get calls great. And any time it gets checked through you're gonna wish you had bet.

The only problem is you've been running bad and probably been folding a lot. She might have you pegged as someone she can push off hands and pop your donk on the river after BB folds. This seems very unlikey but if she doesn't see you as a folder b4 this hand she definitely will now.

She hasn't been capping other people this session but I think it's possible she can look at A8s and see you as someone who she can fold out and the BB as someone she owns and decide investing one small more bet now will at least get her a free card and possibly enable her to win with the 2nd best hand. (sorry run on sentence)

As for BB it's hard to give much credit for someone who has done nothing but call in a blindsteal hand. My prediction is he folded the river, you never got to see Mimi's hand and that's why you're posting this.

-f