View Single Post
Old 10-03-2005, 08:27 PM

Default RESULTS

[ QUOTE ]
[ QUOTE ]
I understand the reason for the move, but with nothing to fall back on in terms of your hand, isnt't this whole hand just spewage?

If you ended up getting a call it means he was calling to the river regardless, and the only way you had to win was catching runner runner, nice hit.

lf

[/ QUOTE ]

good point

[/ QUOTE ]

thats the whole point.

i had a plan and a read.

but in the end, i wanted something other than was the intent of my plan and read.

how do i go about undoing it...

so here's what i did,

as i bet the river without flinching he was virtually beating me to the muck with his cards.

i said "winston, you gunna fold it this one time for me? how sweet of you" then he took a second look, and i tried to portray that this was a reverse reverse tell that i wanted him to fold so he should call...like i had the Ac.

he then hollywooded for a bit and i couldn't think of anything else that would pursuade him to call [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] so i put a chip on my cards and said, ok, i guess you'll be nice and did the ol turn in your cards thing. he then looked at his stack, looked at the cards in my hand and chucked his cards in the muck!

damn!

oh well, all i can say is that i tried...and he went from an instamuck, to a thoughtful muck...lol

Barron