View Single Post
Old 06-26-2005, 06:42 PM

Default Re: Multi tabling help

Boy have i got a treat for you guys [img]/images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

I'm currently testing the latest update before i release it, in the mean time i'm gonna write this post (download link will follow as soon as my current SnG's are done - provided that no errors have occurred.

The only (besides a couple of minor internal changes) addition is the support for keyboard control. MTH now gives you the option to turn on "Keyboard control".

When Keyboard control is turned on, you can make bets, checks, folds, raises etc using your keyboard.

The controls are as follows (can't be changed):

Shift+F = Fold
Shift+R = Bet/Raise
Shift+C = Check/Call

If you've got "Auto clear bet" checked, the bet amount will automatically be cleared when the active table pops up. When there's an active table, any number you press will be typed into the bet amount box, no matter if the window has focus or not. Pressing the backspace button will clear the bet amount entirely.

I thought about whether i needed the Shift+ combo, but i want to make sure that you make the right action, and that you're not just typing something in the chat (Pacific anyone?).

I would like to hear your opinion on the controls, is anything missing? Does it work? Should it work differently? Different key combos?

As always, this is an early release, so please don't go out and play $100/200 NL before you've tested it.

In the case that MTH doesn't respond to your keyboard actions (doesn't bet, raise, whatever), please note down the name of the button you wanted to "press", the name is crucial for me to find out what went wrong.

There is one "hitch" though. The first time MTH folded a hand for me (not automatically of corse) Party gave me the bot test. I entered the correct text, and all was fine. An hour or so later i got the test again, still no problems. I haven't seen the test since then. So obviously Party detects that it's not you physically acting. I have mailed Party to get a confirmation of MTH being legal and withing the rules of their T&C (which i am very sure it is). I haven't got a response yet though.