View Single Post
Old 12-29-2005, 08:25 PM

Default Re: Some Live NL200 Hands At RiverRock BC

Hand 1: Raise more pre or dont raise at all. I think raising to 30 to 35 as dregal suggested would be good. Bet the flop, something like 2/3 to 3/4 pot.

As played, I would call the all in from the button given his loose description. I find that in these 1/2 live NL games (which are usually the smallest stakes live) you get a lot of players who have no idea how to play.

Therefore, most of these players slowplay because that is what happens on WPT and WSOP, so you lose little when they have a hand. Also, most ppl bluff off there whole stacks. Sorry for the digression. What I am saying is that with TPTK, I am going all in against most unknowns at the 1/2 NL level. Just make sure you know who the tight nits are (there is usually 1 to 2) and fold your TPTK when they make a big bet.

Hand 2: I would lead the flop on this one. You are so shortstacked that you will have no problem getting it all in by the river. Against a loose enuf table, you could even overbet and get some donkey to look you up.