Thread: yay
View Single Post
Old 12-12-2005, 02:05 PM

Default RESULTS+reasoning

1st hand...I figured the only thing he could have was AQs that would beat me. He seems to have a strong hand and was trapping. I figured AQs probably wouldnt pf minraise me.
I CRed into the nuts and he turns over AQs. I was debating just calling river but I feel I played good here. Anyone just call?

2nd hand. Maybe was too much of an overbet. I just had this feeling he was drawing. I figured if he had a decent pair/set he would lead this. If he called my $11 after limping AK-Axs and slowplayed it then fine. Now that I think about it more you are right though here SD. I was probably up against either AQ with a [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] or a lower pocket pair with a [img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] Ah well. thanks for advice

Hand 3 Villian was tight. I figured he wouldn't call my raise without having a pocket pair or AK. I didn't want him sucking out with a club on his pp and if I checked. He called and showed QQ [img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img] I took it down on a non club river.