View Single Post
Old 11-07-2005, 12:56 AM

Default Re: nfl week 9 picks 11/6

first and last thoughts on the game:

the end of the first half debacle was absolutely inexcusable... maybe mcnabb should inform at least one teammate that he's going to try and be mr. sneaky next time

greg lewis caught the ball - feet, legs, hands - we finally find a guy who can catch the ball with his feet and get jerked on it

2nd and 4 with 2 time outs over a minute to go in the game and... nothing? why not run the ball on 2nd down here - why take a timeout to diagram the play where mcnabb throws to the wrong jersey

brian westbrook cant run the ball in between the tackles, but lamar gordon can - hint hint

these are play calls you wouldnt make in tecmo bowl

so many, TOO many opportunities tonight - this should have been an eagles win - when you have die hard redskins fans at the bar telling you 'we got away with one there' - yikes

ok donovan is a pocket passer and he's hurt, but he can still run the ball, it's okay d-mac... just a few yards, whenever you like

not having t.o. really didnt make too much difference, the playcalling/personnel was just terrible

so lets see thats -2 on the spread, -1 on the moneyline, tease worked out... so uhm... i'm so wasted lets see here... -3.... +0.9, +0.7

-1.4 on the day, whatever, i'll update the god damn website tomorrow

very disappointing loss, you cant watch that entire game and say otherwise, birds had so so so many opportunities, washington was playing not to lose

can we make a third down stop just ONE TIME, seriously

our run defense is hot, but tear lito sheppard a new one all day long, no problem

is it that tough to tackle someone? do the eagles still hold practice?

they should have won the game, no question, no qualms, no nada...

way too much lager, and i have to wait til monday to see them again - if they lose to dallas again im throwing something