Thread: QQ party 10-20
View Single Post
Old 12-14-2005, 07:47 PM

Default Re: QQ party 10-20

a little more info on this hand: I have just started playing these 10/20 games on party in the last two weeks and my experience is limited to only two of the three players in this hand. From what I have seen, hotmark777 and reefaddict.

hotmark777: seems to play mostly a TAG style preflop with a mix of a LAGgish style postflop at times if he senses a goodspot (but he won't do anything outrageous either).

reefaddict: Seems to play a a looser style preflop than hotmark 777, mixing in more hands according to position, but by no means is a LAG preflop whatsoever and he seems to have a tightish straight up approach postflop.

Seat 6: I had absolutely no clue about his play at all till this point.

My image: hotmark and reefaddict definitely are aware of me when I'm in a hand and know I am capable of playing all sorts of hands preflop (but not a maniac either) but at no time have they seen me raise preflop to 125 in a similar situation to this with any small pairs or suited connectors or any type of LAGish play like that, So they probably know I was raising some sort of good hand preflop.