View Single Post
Old 09-20-2005, 05:19 PM

Default Re: How was my play: \'Was this a hold up attempt\'?

I'm sorry to say it but you fkn retarded. Rule 1 if some [censored] is going down get away. IE oh you need $5 hold on, let em go in the house and get it. Run inside and:
(A) Grab a gun/bat/tazer/kitchen knife,
(B) Call 911 and lock the door
(C) Both of the previous.
If you can't seem to get away then what do you have around you:
(A) SCREWDRIVER
(B) Pliers
(C)If your like me you keep a 3 or 4 cell maglight under or behind your seat within reach.
(D) Other tool you were using that could do serious damage to the eyes/crotch of said retards

Knife cuts are rarely fatal unless the underside of you arm, inside of the leg , or neck. Use the top of you arms to block slices and stabs as they won't do a ton of damage.

The worst thing you could do? "Sure I'm a tard, i'm give you a ride!" Think about this: These guys carjack/mug/kill people from time to time. They decide to kill you and take your car. They are drunk and don't feel like driving. So they ask you to drive them. They call up a friend who works a chop shop in his garage and the "yeah"s are I'm on the way with a car clear out the garage. They pull up one in the back grabs your head and slices you neck. You are unconsious after about 15-25 seconds and dead in around a minute. They push your body over and drive into the garage. You get dug up 15 years later when the new owners are trying to install a pool!

Congratz your a tard [img]/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]