View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 03:08 AM

Default 200/400 bellagio AQo

full table.

A bad player (bobby b on the board (jon bender I think is his real name)) had limped ep with KK and I'd overlimped with A6s (that good of a game at the time) and I flopped and ace and after the hand he said "you woulda probably called me anyhow preflop if i'd have raised" i said I didn't know, depends how many amstels I'd had (I'd had a couple at this point) and another player started givin me [censored] about how I was bullshitting the guy and "giving me a dose of my own medicine"he so called it...not so loud that bobby heard but jsut being stupid. I had been folding a lot of hands and this guy hadn't played all weekend so he probably thought just like liz lieu did..that i'm some scared tight kid who can be pushed around.

An older super loose/passive (j3s utg etc...plays most of his hands (different than the player who limped kk) limps, I raise A[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]Q[img]/images/graemlins/diamond.gif[/img] in the hijack, folded to that guy in the sb I'd had a little thing with who genuinely pauses as if he's thinking, looks at me and 3 bets, fish calls, I 4 bet, they both call.

Flop A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]5[img]/images/graemlins/heart.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] (I have no spades)
Sb bets, fish calls, I call.