View Single Post
Old 12-05-2005, 05:22 PM

Default Re: 10/20 single table video - edited

I got bored after 23 mins, but here is what got to add:

KJdd
Think I´ll 3bet the first time after a bet, a raise and a coldcall. If the original better folds, then fine, it may have cleared an overcard, if he calls, then thats fine too, it will give you more value.
I wont cap the 2. time around though as the call-reraise gives your hand away imo and will cause him to lead turned blanks, but check diamonds. I dont think the EV you gain makes up for the lower implied odds. He will probably bet an overpair again on a turned diamond if you dont cap.

I would have played the Q9s 2 off the button, but whatever. I think your postflop edge outweighs the very low chance of stealing the blinds.

Not sure about the A5hh either.

I´d limp the 55 as I dont want to get 3bet by the clown here, but am fine with going 2 bets with him as likely better on the flop.

I fold Q8 in the spot where u completed Q7, very loose passive button openlimper and 20/22 BB.

The KQ turn peel seem fine.

I might call with the 75 since the guy probably isn´t a very good valuebetter, his bluffs will be a decent part of his range if he does bluff.

I think you can bet the turn with the Q8. The river is a cap, he has worse 2-pair mostly.

I´m not sure I valuebet the A8.

I call T3s in the BB at most likely 7:1

Not sure I like the AK fold. Just think the first guy would have bet a J on the turn. Other guy could ofcouse have it, but it´s his last $, so I dont think he deserve much credit.