Thread: too aggressive?
View Single Post
Old 08-27-2005, 08:04 PM

Default Re: too aggressive?

I like the discussion here, but wanted to add one thing. Your situation M-wise is more dire than it appears. Harrington says to multiply your M by the percent of players at the table based on 10 being a full table so your M is actually much closer to 1 here.

Against pros, I'd happily move in here. A pro would never mini-raise in that spot though and a table of pros would be unlikely to all end up so shortstacked.

Against a table like you're at, I'd be fairly certain I was behind and fold even though I think you're theoretically quite justified in pushing.

You've lost your first in vigorish here since you've already been raised. There's pressure on the bb and he might even go out this hand, best hand or not.

Given your low M, Dan says all in or fold. I agree.

Given your particular table, if you think there's some decent chance the villain and others will fold, I'm much happier going all in. I think your hand loses its value if the villain folding isn't a way you can win. Enough so that I would fold. That's probably just my personal sense of bad judgement though.