View Single Post
Old 12-06-2005, 04:03 PM

Default Calling all regulars

[ QUOTE ]
I'd say call and reevaluate the turn. You cant raise here without committing yourself. Villian was given 3-1 pf and so could be holding almost any two, including a crap 2pair set wheel, or (if your lucky) mid/high pp.

The more i think about it themore i like a call. if the turn is scary its an easy fold, if the turn is a blank (by that i mean somthing like an offsuit 9) then you are in the same sitaution of wa/wb but you are able to give worse odds when WA

[/ QUOTE ]

This situation sucks in general. Raising to 75 here doesnt commit you, but it sure is a waste of money IMO. Calling is ok, but I think you have to fold the turn if he bets again. I hate the flop raise here, and I feel strongly that this hand is NOT WA/WB, as villain could easily have something like 56s, 55, 66, etc, or be taking a stab with air (with or without an ace in his hand). This is a REALLY tough spot, and Im gonna go with call, fold to turn bet.

Can we get some regulars to post about this one?

PS: This belonds in Mid Stakes and I would like to hear their thoughts, as the someone can lead here with a large range of hands and put is in a really hard place. I would not be surprised if some of the Mid Stakes regulars advocated folding this flop.