View Single Post
Old 12-07-2005, 02:20 PM

Default Re: Best compliment you\'ve ever been given

[ QUOTE ]
I can say with full honesty that if the best compliment you've ever received was a comment on your beauty/dick size etc. or the beauty of your SO, you suck at life. Either you are too bad of a person to appreciate when someone gives you a compliment on something that matters or you're a terrible person because you haven't earned a compliment about something that matters.

That is, unless you do a bunch of good [censored] with your life that no one ever notices. Then you might be really awesome.

My favorite compliment is "You saved my life that day, just by being you"

Followed closely by "I think you may be the sole reason I bother showing up for class any more" told to me by my favorite professor in college. Yes, it was a male professor. Yes, I realize that the first thought that went through 80% of OOTs' minds is that this comment warrents a joke my professor clearly being in love with me and wanting to have tons of homosexual sex with me. Congratulations. You are a douchebag for even thinking that a joke like that would be funny.

[/ QUOTE ]

that's cool man. feel like saying more on the story of the first?

i know what you mean about the professor thing too. anytime someone you respect and think highly of gives you that back its gold.