View Single Post
Old 09-26-2005, 03:08 PM

Default Re: Leave a TINY Tip

This isn't really true. As a cook, we love it when the waitstaff screws up and drama happens. A customer coming back into the kitchen would be priceless. Sure, we'd pretend to be pissed off and rant about how Mandy shouldn't be allowed to wait tables, but we would absolutely love it and we'd be telling the story for weeks. As for loogie burgers, I've worked in this industry for 4 years and have yet to have seen one made. A friend of mine admitted to making one once, but then said she'd felt horrible after and never did it again. The stories I hear come more from waitstaff about other waitstaff contaminating the food. Cooks are surprisingly prideful of their product.
LOL..........Of course your right.
nothumb was just expressing WISHFUL THINKING. I suppose he would derive pleasure from thinking people spit in my food.

As for having terrible service where I would actually get up and go into the employee area this would be a very rare occurence. Say once per 5 years. I rarely get service that bad so I rarely get to have the fun of embarassing a bad waitress. [img]/images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]