View Single Post
Old 11-28-2005, 12:36 AM

Default Re: Forum Title (The Stock Market)

[ QUOTE ]
Zygote,

Im not sure why you have decided to hijack this thread, but I humbly suggest that you take a look around the strategy forums here on 2+2. You might learn something!

I will conclude with Ed's words from this month's 2+2 mag... "Our members are succeeding to a far greater extent and in far greater numbers than I imagined possible when we were writing SSH. David wrote, `$50,000 a year should be no big deal.' Now it seems like maybe that number should be more like $200,000."

[/ QUOTE ]

i'm definitely not hijacking the thread. I am debating an assumption behind one of the OP's points.

Also, unlike the material of david's that i cited, yours does nothing to further prove your point. For one, we don't know ed's orignial expectations. Secondly, the amount an individual can make has a little to do with the percent of winners.

Lastly, i appreciate the suggestion, but I doubt i will go back to the strategy forums unless they have changed since i've left. unfortunately, discussing this would be hijacking the thread, so i'll stay from this topic for now.