View Single Post
Old 12-10-2005, 08:04 PM

Default Re: results

[ QUOTE ]

Surely you're aware of these points, so my question is why have you not begun to branch out? The comfort factor is understandable.
good luck. [img]/images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]

[/ QUOTE ]

Because I don't live in vegas and there are no 'mixed games' or other games around here. I go to vegas from time to time but not enough to warrent giving up all the expected earn to learn the games enough to be proficient enough in a 200/400 mixed game. I'm primarily an internet player and I make my money playing limit hold-em and don't have any need on there to learn other games. I often go to vegas for fun more than anything and for now I guess I'll just have to be content often playing the 80/160 as the higher hold-em only games don't go very often.

If/When times change and I need to adapt and learn other games, I'll do it...but as my situation is now all I have to know is hold-em to pull in the money. It is pretty damn boring though so maby over the next year I'll start picking up the other games more. I do KNOW them, I'm just not anywhere near and expert at them.