View Single Post
Old 10-24-2005, 04:54 AM

Default PLO sundays at Wynn.

Long story short if you want to play PLO come to Wynn on Sundays about 5:00pm

I just came from a GREAT pot-limit Omaha game at Wynn. I went down there after the baseball game (9ish) to play my new fav $10/20 mix game. I walked it and checked the PLO lsit like I allways do and saw "seat open" I asked the brush if it was a sick joke.

No joke. The game that I have played there is $2-5 blind with a $5 per half hour time charge. It will turn into a $5-10 blind game later in the night some times.

This game was a $1-2 blind game with a rake. I didn't like the rake or the low blinds but, I liked the fact that when I got there the money was DEEP most people had over $500 and 2 or 3 were over $1000. It was kind of a tight game when I first sat down, I was going to try and get the blinds moved up and have them change it to a time game. I wanted to get some action in the game so I started to raise almost every pot. About that time we got a couple new players, the game busted wide open, almost eveyone was puting in a $4 stradle. From then on we had $200,$300,$400 pots a couple that were over $1000. The game was 9 handed and there was a list the whole time. A few of the players are commited to coming down every sunday so the game always goes.