View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 01:58 PM

Default Beating a bad LAG

I have a fairly bad LAG that I play alot in my $1/$2 NL 6 max games. He raises about 20% and ALWAYS calls when I reraise. He raises any 2 suited, any ace, any connector, the obvious big hands..and probably more than that.\

Heres an example.
He raises to $8. I reraise to $26 with TT. he calls.
Flop Axx..He checks, I bet $40 and he calls.
Turn blank and I push. He calls with A6.

Ive done the same thing and busted him when I had AK.

So he calls a reraise with weak aces and wont fold TP.

When he raises something like 52s, he will bet if he pairs up or hit a draw, other wise he will check/fold. So anytime he checks to me, I bet no matter what I have and he folds.

On to the question:

Should I be

1) calling with any 2. And betting any time he checks and folding unimproved otherwise?
2) Reraising any 2 that can hit a big flop (suited connectors), and pounding any flop....then check fold if he calls the flop?
3) Only reraise preflop with big pairs and big aces?
4) Play my normal game? I dont think this is an option. he raises too much and Ill never get in a hand.

Im beating him so far with what Im doing which is a combination of all the options and just mixing it up, but I want to demolish him. I want to punish him.

He did tell me he dropped about 12 buy ins in the last 3 days and it doesnt surprise me the way he plays, but I want those 12 buy ins. Any thoughts?