View Single Post
Old 08-20-2005, 05:24 PM

Default Best Strategy for 25/50c NL / 6 max?

Recently I've been playing the 25/50c NL 6 Max tables on Party and have been doing farily well. I've noticed a certain player who is usually on everyday multitabling the 25/50c NL 6 Max tables and almost always seems to be up a good amount. I've played in the same room as him before and his strategy seems a little different to me and I was wondering if you guys could tell me if this is actually a profitable strategy or not. The strange thing is that I don't think I've ever seen him raise a single pot. If he is going to play a pot he limps and hopes to make a big hand and cash out on the many fishes eager to get their money in with not much of a hand. In other words he doesn't seem to want to commit to anything preflop and is looking to just play post flop. The thing is that I dont think he is raising hands like AK, AQ, AJ, KQ, and possibly even high PP. I was just wondering if this is actually a good strategy at this level of play? Like I said he always seems to be up every day that I see him playing and I'd just like to get some opinions on this style of play and what you think is the optimal strategy for this level of play. Thanks in advance.