View Single Post
Old 11-10-2005, 01:26 AM

Default Re: PL draw tourney on pokerroom about to start

Ok, I put some money in PokerRoom and played some 1/2 limit for a few minutes (up $10-passive competition) and then played the $10+1/one rebuy/one addon tournament. I finished 7th/141 and made $110. I'd say the competition is less aggressive than 24h (less maniacs, more calling stations and rocks) but not quite as passive as Planet.

I really don't like their software and the hand-for-hand (starting 4 before the bubble and continuing AFTER the bubble) was awful. I'll probably try this tournament a few more times before deciding if I want to be a regular or not.

This tourney (at least tonight) starts at the exact same time as the €5/rebuy event at 24h, which I skipped tonight. Does anyone know if this tournament is going to be every night or not? I looked at the tournament schedule on their website and it had nothing about any draw tournaments.

Oh, I'm using a secret non-Bayesian alias at PokerRoom. Just thought it would be fun to use a different username-I'm Tom Bayes at every other room I've ever played.