View Single Post
Old 11-02-2005, 02:24 PM

Default Re: Evidence AGAINST Christianity

[ QUOTE ]

Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wow, debating Noah's ark?

ok, here's my argument. *ahem*

You.

Can't.

Fit.

Every.

Species.

On.

One.

[censored].

BOAT!!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

http://www.answersingenesis.org/home.../arksize13.asp

[/ QUOTE ]

txag007, if you were looking for evidence against Christianity, then there you have it. Unless you can come up with a better defense against the preposterous claims of the Noah's ark story than the link you provided, I'd call this case closed. Any anthropologist, zoologist, botanist or any scientist that still thought this could explain things (even accounting for animal babies and later offshoots of more specific species) would be laughed out of his job if we didn't indulge religious lunacy for PC reasons.

A fifth grader, even following this link's absurd guidelines, could still disprove this story with one visit to a zoo and a measuring tape, pencil, and a paper. So there is your evidence against Christianity. At least as far as a literal interpretation of the Bible goes.

I don't expect you to agree with me. It is just that your 100% belief in a literal interpretation of the Bible is diametrically opposed to my 100% disbelief in the possibility of such a literal interpretation being true. I don't know how I'm ever going to convince you of the truth. You probably feel likewise. So we spin our wheels. [img]/images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]