View Single Post
Old 12-03-2005, 07:41 AM

Default Another weird one

10/20 live. Folded to MP, a LAG of the 60/25 variety, who never practices handreading and appears to not practice thought during hands. He LRR'd me earlier when I raised him and another limper, but folded the turn on a K987 board (I 4-bet preflop). He's an oldtimer (probably 60-65) and it's not clear what he thinks of me. Earlier I isoraised him with T6s and had to show down, but I turned a flush. So my image, while I've been folding a lot, may not be squeaky-clean.

Anyway, folded to him. He raises. I 3-bet A[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]T[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img] in the CO. Folded back to him. He caps. He hasn't done this yet from what I recall.

The flop is Q[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]9[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]2[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. He checks. I check.

The turn is the T[img]/images/graemlins/club.gif[/img]. He bets. I call. I'm strongly considering looking him up on a blank river.

The river is the K[img]/images/graemlins/spade.gif[/img]. He checks and I bet (duh)...

Rob