View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 05:00 PM

Default Re: Totalbet and UKbetting poker (crypto) are scum

[ QUOTE ]

So if you get a job that pays 3000$ a month, get paid the first month and then a week into the second month you find out that they have posted a small notice in some far dark office saying that from month 2 you only earn 500$ it's ok?
They also kept their word the first month...

[/ QUOTE ]

When you are employed you have a contract that you can enforce in a court of law. When it comes to this promotion, the deal is the current requirements. Anyone who bonuswhore should know that you always check the T&C before doing it because the terms change often.

[ QUOTE ]
I would like to know hot the fact that I play where I want, under the conditions I chose and for how long or how expensive I decide has anything to do with the issue here?

When you one day have climbed from 0.02/0.04/ to 300/600 (which is probably never going to happen by only playing poker, but that is another story) and begin eating steak at every meal, are you never going to eat a burger again in your life? Good luck to you....

It seems that some (not to say most) of you, when they cannot find arguments for the real issue, try to focus on whatever minor detail you think will affect the OP.

Maybe I was letting my kids play the bonus, was teaching a friend, maybe I have 12 accounts at each site and then it is a larger amount of money, maybe, maybe... whatever is the right answer, it concerns only me and has nothing to do with the issue in this thread.

[/ QUOTE ]

If you only bonuswhore a site, how can you act surprised when they change the terms in response to extensive bonus whoring? You've made your binary bed here.

Basically your argument is: "This pokerroom had a promotion that cost them a lot of money, why don't they continue with it?". And the answer is in the question.

And if you were letting your kids play the bonus, were teaching a friend or was using 12 accounts at each site, I don't see how these changes have made any of these impossible.

I agree that they could have sent out of a mail informing you of the changes, but that they didn't hardly makes them scum.