View Single Post
Old 11-01-2005, 11:17 PM

Default Re: I Agree

[ QUOTE ]

Showing that Democrats know brass knuckle politics too.
???Are you kidding???
Forged national guard documents made with MS Word is not exactly kid stuff.

[/ QUOTE ]

I assume you are bragging about Karl Rove's devious plan to fake those documents (sic)? Seriously, those faked documents were kids play. They were clearly not made by adults.

[ QUOTE ]
What are the sissy Republicans going to do now? Whine like Bill Frist that they are hijacking the Senate?
There is a long and distinct culture of the US Senate. One long standing gentleman's agreement is not to spring such manuevers without giving the other side a courtesy call before conducting such a tactic. Harry blind-sided Frist. AND I'M GLAD HE DID. Repubs need to wake up. I want some dirty brass-knuckle partisanship in the US Senate. Hopefully Reid's manuever will fuel this.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yep, I was right. They're going to sissy-whine. Anyway, you doubtless know that what you said is bull. I'll elaborate no further than to point out Frist's trip to South Dakota. What a sissy little whiney boy. He's pissed because he's going to get slapped around by the SEC for his illegal trading. I wonder if he and Libby will get to be roommates in the federal pen. Maybe Frist could show him his gavel?

[ QUOTE ]
Well sissy Republicans, do your job, or we'll do it for you. Harry Reid is the Man.
We will. The Dems are looking like jackasses and as a result they will lose another two seats in the senate in the next election. This will make it easier to make things happen with two fewer Dem senators to block the conservative agenda.

[/ QUOTE ]

I'll bet you $1,000 the Dems don't lose two or more seats (net).