View Single Post
Old 12-18-2005, 11:25 PM

Default Re: I got someone at Absolute fired ( Microbob long)

[ QUOTE ]
If the manager had spoke with the guy and the guy wrote me saying he had a bad day and was sorry, I would have been more than satisfied.

[/ QUOTE ]

I know I'm not winning this one with the masses and I really don't care. If I can change maybe 1 person, then it's worth it for everyone who works crap jobs now and in the future.

My thing is you have no clue on the history of this matter. We, on this forum, have no clue what you said in your multiple emails. I remember one instance I think with PS where a guy was bitching about them and posted a response from one of the CS guys that made the guy look like a complete ass. There was a lot of uproar in the thread as to how could a CS guy say that.

That CS guy came on this forum and posted the emails that were sent to him and it made everything clear. The OP of that thread was saying all kinds of nasty crap to the CS guy.

From the emails I see that you posted, the guy told you that it was out of his hands and he was trying to help you out. What more do you want? I can only imagine him getting multiple emails from you when he told you it was out of his hands and he was trying for you, till eventually he snapped on you.