View Single Post
Old 10-29-2005, 06:15 PM

Default Re: Theorem of expected stack sizes

[ QUOTE ]
this theory makes it very clear that you still don't understand what betgo and i were trying to say.

[/ QUOTE ]

1. It's not a theory.

2. I understand perfectcly well what you and betgo were "trying to say". Moreover, many times during those discussions it was pretty clear to almost everyone that both of you are very confused about your own arguments (see, for instance, your comments with regard to one of your own posts' title.)

3. I thought you already said that you give up and that we "won", didn't you? there was a big post about it. So what exactly is your new perspective on the matter?

Regardless of all this, I'll be happy to read any relevant comments coming from you with regard to this. I won't reply to comments that might turn this into a flame-war, not because I don't like flame wars (I like) but because I don't want LLoyd to lock up this thread. [img]/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

I guess I made a mistake then when specifically "inviting flames" in the OP... In any case, any criticism, harsh as can, is most welcome.