View Single Post
Old 10-15-2005, 05:45 AM

Default Re: Another awesome idea for you

</font><blockquote><font class="small">En respuesta a:</font><hr />
The loser can either be banned staight or in the case of someone who posts in other forums simply exiled from OOT, free to post in the other forums but banned on sight in here.

[/ QUOTE ]

I think "exile from OOT" is sufficient enough to benefit OOT, and not be too harsh.

Furthermore, I have a suggestion.

Since you [censored] are Caesar of OOT, you should listen to your people, therefore I propose something.

On the first of every month, you 'exile' someone from OOT who the people of OOT have chosen within the previous month, example:

---------------------------------------
Thread title: [censored]'s November 1st banning.
Posted: October 2nd

Hey Guys, choose one OOT person who will be exiled from OOT on November 1st.
-------------------------------------

So from the 2nd-31st October, each OOT'er replies to thread simply stating a name, no reason necessary, just a name of a fellow member.

People who post more than a name are exiled from OOT (you have to keep the thread clean for your reading, and avoid "whinge-fests")

Come Nov 1st, you see who OOT chose, and exile that person, the duration of exile should be at least 1 month, however the decision is yours.

This will help you 'cull' and make OOT a better place, and furthermore it allows OOTers to give some imput about who they feel contributes to the decay of OOT.

Just a thought.

Cheers,
SDM