View Single Post
Old 11-27-2005, 04:50 PM

Default Re: Party Snowball @ RTR

[ QUOTE ]

Anyhow...like i said Snowball is a new scheme and open to changes and suggestions...it will in time become a scheme which reflects the individual's play across volume and time.

[/ QUOTE ]

It is a GREAT idea with a few flaws. But surely you realize the importance of getting this thing moving as quickly as possible. Many players are in a "transitional" period since the 'skins got cut off. Some players are looking to join Party and are doing so through other unapproved mediums.

You are unlikely to get serious players to sign up when you say things that lead the readers to think that you are going to "design this as you go". Rather, it would be good if everybody knew specifically what you were planning. In other words, the uncertainty of the program is going to lead many players to sign up at other affiliates through unapproved programs because they are no more unstable than the snowball.

High MGR players (of which right now I am not but could easily become) obviously lose value by joining this, but would easily be offset if the follwing comes true:

[ QUOTE ]
As time goes on and numbers build up we will tailor the requirement for a number of different tournaments where players who rake more hands will be able to play in all tournaments compared to those who only play a small number of hands being able to play in maybe one tournament.

[/ QUOTE ]

Can you explain more of what you have in mind here?

BTW I have some interest in signing up through this program.