View Single Post
Old 11-13-2005, 04:12 PM

Location: Wonderful Copenhagen, home of The Feared Danish Mob
Default Re: Totalbet and UKbetting poker (crypto) are scum

When they begun their promotion, they sent an e-mail to all their customers. That is like 20 minuttes work and 1 push in the "enter button".
When they decided to alter the promotion, they just changed "any 2 aces" to "2red aces" the page on the website (which not many visit more than once, even if I could admit that it is a mistake not to check every day what you are getting into).
There was no e-mail this time (about 5 minutes work and still 1 lonely push on the "enter" button).

Had I got an email, telling me, sorry, but we were very stupid last time and we can't keep our word, therefor we change the promotion to something that will reward 1/6 of what we promissed, I would have laughed at them and moved on.
What irritates me, is that not only me, but a bunch of other players are suddenly sitting at their tables not knowing that the bonus terms have been changed, because the site knows that this is going to happen and that they will earn from it. Of course they are allowed to alter their stupid promotion, and they can always say that one could read about it at this or that page (notice again that it does not say "we have changed the promotion", it just says something else as if nothing ever had ocurred) but they do it in a way so they catch as many ignorant players as possible.

And yes, it is a moral issue, and you can be a scum also from a moral point of view.
As I said before, I understand they were probably hitten hard, but I and others, just received a mail telling us "come and play because we are offering this and that" I cannot see what the fact of me playing there or not at other occasions has to do with anything. They asked me to come, and I fulfilled my part of the deal.